Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shooting My Shit

I have missed 497 posts from the blogs I follow. That's hellalutta posts I've missed out on and that I need to catch up on.

This brings me to my next point, in regards to shit I haven't been doing.

I wish I had time to frolic in front of my camera while someone snapped playful shots of me in my outfit but I don't. No dissing those who do this, I envy you.

My problem is I don't have the fucking time to do that. School is only 4 days a week but I'm constantly moving, from Vancouver to Victoria, from downtown to uptown, running errands and spending quality time with those I love.

It saddens me to make this post but honestly, I don't know where this is going.

I've obviously been going towards a more life-style blog and moving away from strict fashion blogging, and this is the final straw.

Fashion and I are still in love and we will be for a helluva lot longer. I don't know if I'm going to show off our relationship on the internet, however.

I'm just gonna try and shoot my shit and update whenever I want, whenever I feel like it, and if you're here for the ride, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment