Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Courtesy Of

So I'm trying to catch up on my blog posts that I haven't been reading over the past month or so. I've realized that I have some serious cleaning up to do on my following list.

I'm kinda over seeing "LOOK AT MY SPONSORS OMG LET ME SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT" and "top c/o free shit, bottom c/o shit i'd never wear, shoes c/o its free HYFR". When I realized back in the day that there were many interesting blogs out there that I wanted to follow, I didn't pick up on it. But when you sit down and go through a bunch of posts that you missed out on in one sitting, you notice this shit.

I have no qualms with anyone who does this, by all means, make some scrilla for yourself. It's smart, and according to MSNBC, if you're working online, it's the best job in america. However, if any of you big-shot bloggers happen to find your way at my little dent on the internet, please try to spice it up with some of your personality on your outfit posts. Yes, I know it's easy to say "I would never accept something that I wouldn't personally purchase" but it's nice to see a post with a few items in there that don't have c/o in front of them.

But then again, maybe I'm just a jealous shrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment