Saturday, February 02, 2013

in light of the last post...

I totally made a playlist that helped me get out of my funk the other night, aptly entitled "fuck this shit". Here's a little list of songs that helped me think "ahhhhhhhh fack it, let's get this show on the road and keep on keepin on." Even though the title implies I'm giving up. More like giving up being a "Negative Nancy."

In the order that my Itunes decided to shuffle:

Bad Kids - Lady Gaga
Diamonds - Rihanna
I Care - Beyonce
I Love It - Icona Pop
Jump - Rihanna
Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against the Machine
Power It Up - Rihanna
Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
Red Song - Hey Rosetta (ultimately the saddest sounding song I've ever heard, but so beautiful)
Seven Devils - Florence & The Machine
Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
Fragile Bird - City & Colour
Stranger Things Have Happened - Foo Fighters
Closer - Kings of Leon
Just - Radiohead
Bangers and Mash - Radiohead
Paranoid Android - Radiohead
Hooker with a Penis - Tool

Probably one of the most eclectic angst-y playlists out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment