Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Trends

I'm without an outfit post for you dolls but I will have one soon (hopefully).

One thing that I'd like to try doing is I'd like to take a picture of what I'm wearing for each day I go to school throughout one week. Essentially, I'd just like to show what I do to make my all-black outfit more personalized.

Today's post title pretty much explains what this post is about...  I've been obsessed with the fall trends that have popped up in magazines and online, so I figured I would do some searching on my two favorite online stores, Forever 21 + and Asos Curve, to find some affordable plus size options. I've come up with some collages made on polyvore to showcase pieces that I'm dying to have, and that seem to fall in line with this season's trends.

Fall Trend - Feminine Prints




Fall Trend - Romantic Rosette

Fall Trend - Gothic Plum
Fall Trend - Black and Gold


Thanks for the reading, hope you have some fun fall shopping!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment